Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You Look Like I Could Use Another Drink.

Wow. The new yellowcard album, "Lights and Sounds." So what if it was produced by Joey Cape (of LAgwagon and Bad Astronaut fame), which was actually the only reason I gave it a shot. I feel like that old man who hates everything new. I think Joey actually produced their previous album, too.. but it sucked, this one, though, really good.

Not as good as anything that a band called Against ME! ever put out. It's like nothing I've ever heard. So much fucking passion and talent and such a novel sound, and forget about them live, fuck, I hope they get what they deserve. The best band in a decade. No shit. I know I am prone to superlatives, but this time I mean it. "Reinventing Axl Rose" is a great album, start to finish, and my non sexual crush continues...

That's how I know they are good, they're coming with the alkaline trio next month. Should be awesome.

Wait this blog is supposed to be about me...today I went to work and haven't slept in 30 hours and I'm going to a punk rock bar Down the street, where the girls are jerks and the guys are jerks...and you're gay if you like lagwagon.

I guess I am gay.

End Transmission.

No comments: