Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This must be the place, I can tell by your glare...

According to Buddhism there are theree noble truthes...three is a number that is hard to escape. It's a prime number, there can be no tie when three people vote, bad things happen in 3's, threre's the holy trinity, 3 is the shit, metaphysically speaking.

Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by desire. Eliminate desire, you eliminate suffering. Simple, really. Damn Chinamen and their five thousand year old culture.

Penis+2balls=3, Genitals are suffering...What the fuck was my point...oh yeah, There can be only one! LEt it be Duncon McCloede, the highlander! Leave me here to my devices, the call could come at any time.....they're playing love songs on the radio tonight, I can't relate to that right now. Note to self, no one cares, your voice is average, in worried piles, I types for miles, you just stood there, I will begin, I will put right this morning terror, I have been kissed between the ears with human error, leave me here with my devices, I need a word to change my life, I tied my ankles to the table legs with wire, I can't write as much as type. Leave me here to my devices....I can't think with all this noise. They're playing love song on your radio tonight, I don't get those songs on mine.. You keep fucking up my life...You keep Fucking up my life x3.

I wish those were my words, an in some way they are, though someone else put them on paper first...

Did someone put booze in my 7up? Maybe. If your leaving, walk slow.

End Transmission.

No comments: