Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am the world's first fully functional homocidal artist. I make art until someone dies.

It wasn't long ago when I was just a mere mortal man. Like many men, I had a dream. But, unlike many more, mundane individuals, I followed that dream to fruition.

Countless were the people who told me things like, "You'll never be able to get a free internet blog and write about nothing. Give up man! Your ego offends men and gods alike!"

And now, behold what I have wraught! I recieve numerous emails daily with such resplendent praise as, "You're blog is better than 'the Stories I write for my cats'" and "I read your blog more often than I read 'How Much weight did my wife gain today.'" Other lofty praise such as "Nice Blog, Fag!" and "You've gotta be single." have also graced my virtual desktop.

So what now? When one stands at the pinnancle of success, what challanges remain? What topics can possibly be important enough to speak on? How many questions can one ask oneself rhetorically before he must answer one, or risk suicide?

The truth is that I will not let this unbridled succces dampen my commitment to drinking, whoring, and verbose prose about anything I can think of at any time.

Also, F Kelly Epen, the sole reader of this blog.

end transmission.

No comments: