Saturday, March 04, 2006

Some girls are hot when they are pregnant.

A 20-year-old man in Ocoee, Fla., was charged with murder after he confessed to pouring gasoline over his ex-girlfriend and then setting her on fire because she may have been pregnant, police told Local 6 News.

I remember when you just punched the girl in the stomach, or pushed her down the stairs, what the fuck is with kids these days?! My girlfriend might be pregenant. My stupid religion (or hers, or both) says no abortions, I don't want the kid...what to do...?....hmmm.....not too many options, don't want the kid, duct tape, gasoline...a plan is forming....got it! I'll set myself on fire in order to avoid the consequences of my actions. No...that won't work.

It's gonna be hard for this guy to get laid again, I think. Personal ads won't be very useful:
S(I can't tell what race he is by the picture)M seeks girl to spend time with, possible LTR.
Must use birth control, or be inflammable. Must like italian food. No fatties.

And the kicker....she wasn't even remotely pregnant, the coroner found out after she was burned alive, to death.

Remember to take your pills ladies, make him wear a rubber, and don't follow him out to a romantic. secluded, make out spot without checking the trunk for incindiaries and duct tape.

For the full Story:
http://www.local6.com/news/7634418/detail.html

End Transmission.

No comments: