Friday, March 10, 2006

Always writing against this truth...

I had some really good insights for the blog today, but due to (or perhaps in spite of) an explosive and wholly unexpected anal discharge, I was unable to focus enough to post them.

Plus nothing of note happened today. Though this weekend (Tuesday and Wednesday in this fucked up place) had some intersting events...

I desperately need clean underwear and T-Shirts, but I can't use any of the washers due to the fact that an obese Mexican lady has been ruling the laudramat with an iron burrito. She brought her laundry with a shopping cart, and it took multiple trips. I pleaded with her to allow me the use of just one washer, for just one load, enough resources to get me through the week.

There was, of course, a small language barrier that led to some interesting Sherades-esque interplay. I thought showing her the skid marks would do the trick. It only served to infuriate her more.

End Transmission.

No comments: